Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Snake kills two boys!





I was reading in the paper recently about a Python that killed two children in their sleep.

Going on the facts that have come from the media recently I thought I’d put my two cents in. Theres a lot more to this than I think meets the eye.

First off, I have been unable to find any other recorded incident of Python killing multiple humans in one sitting.
Apperently there’s a hole in the roof from where the snake fell through. How does a 14 foot snake fall through a roof conveniently into this particular room, yet not make a sound to wake the children or the adult in the apartment.
Considering the snake just fell out of a roof and smashed onto the  floor ,I seriously doubt the snake would be thinking about eating anyone, more about evading and hiding. AGAIN how did the kids not hear this or adult!
A python does not attack anything it does not plan to eat.On this point, a python does not strangle but crushes’ it’s victims, using it’s superior muscle complex to squeeze & compact the victim’s body , crushing it.
I find it very hard to believe whilst one kid was being crushed the other did not hear the struggle. How do you sleep through another person being crushed?
Once discovering the scene the man, Savoie, jumped up on the snake and pinned it down. Hate to break it to you,  but a 14 foot snake isn’t going to be pinned down quite so easily, especially if it’s just fallen through  a roof and would now be very aggressive.

I am almost certain , Jean-Claude Savoie, whom the boys were staying with killed the children by strangling them, cut up a hole in the roof & ventilation to make it appear as the snake had gotten in, then moved the snake to his floor into another “enclosure”.

To those that want reptiles banned as pets, I disagree, you should first have to pass a test for that particular reptile to be owned by you before purchasing.
For Jean’s sake I hope  I am wrong and this was an unfortunate tragedy, to many lives have been lost already.

No comments:

Post a Comment