Monday, February 4, 2013

Cooking Live Animals



*WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT*

I found this video a lifetime ago but I thought I would post it up for you guys to see.
This is disgusting beyond any words and at least if your going to eat and animal put it out of it's misery first. This is barbaric at it's worst and as Human's we may be the most powerful creature on the planet but we must act like and it be responsible for our actions, as we are more than equipped to performing horrible cruelty .

I then have found out recently that in some parts of the world, such as China. In 2011, Green Prophet published a story on stray dogs being cooked alive in Eastern China.The post had photos of a small homeless puppy being lured toward a woman who was shown in the next photo to be holding the dog by its neck in tongs and cooking it over fire.This is said to be a tradition of China for over thousands of years.


This act , some may argue is traditional .  For that I say , not every good practise is the right one for the future, black people used to be refer to as "niggers"  and beneath white people. Women were thought to be below Men and have only just recently in modern history been given the same full rights as men whilst however some women over the more ancient parts of the world are still battling oppression. I am not arguing the point of not eating animals in this post (though I would this would turn you off meat ), nor am I arguing of which animal to eat, I am imploring for those who do eat meat to reconsider after this video and to shame the people whom do this.

Please sign this petition and spread the message around , STOP COOKING LIVE ANIMALS!
http://www.change.org/petitions/stop-cooking-live-animals

No comments:

Post a Comment