Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lion Christian


I was surfing the net not so long ago and found this story which I thought was greatly put together in this following picture.
It shows the bond that an animal & person/people can have with each other. 
Truly wonderful touch, I can only hope I can make that kind of connection one day with a wild animal.

Another similar and very interesting story can be found here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yWnt6ODxcc


Christian the lion





Speaking of bonds of humanity  with animals tomorrow I will be feeding Sharks& Rays at the centre located in Melbourne.
http://www.ozsharkandray.com.au/
Some may say these animals don't belong in such  a place, but I am a believer of the benefits outweighing the negatives. This centre helps people connect with Sharks as animals and not bloody thirsty monsters displayed off Jaws. I can't wait to show you guys what I have learnt tomorrow and will upload the pictures as well in a much bigger article for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment