Monday, March 18, 2013

Vegan Cards



Being Vegan can sometimes be expensive in this modern economy. Eating healthy is very rarely the cheapest forms of take out these days, which has been  problematic, leading western civilisations to overconsumption of unhealthy food products and to our detrimental health crisis plagued by obesity & ill health whilst guzzling down dozens of medications in a bid to cure themselves. But let’s forget about those problems, I’m not here to talk to you about societies dietary problems, I’m here to inform Australian Vegans about a great new exciting product I have just discovered today.

DISCOUNT VEGAN CARDS!

From what I have understood these exclusive Vegan cards, allow an individual to be able to purchase discounted produce from over 100 Vegan friendly places which are participating in this card. These discounts also are not hindered by in person but allow consumers to purchase online with the exclusive code!

Being  a student myself, I love to take advantage of any form of discounts I can possibly get and the challenge of trying to balance both working & studying life does take it's toll. I am grateful for the small generosities . Discounts may only range around 10% but the extra cash in my pocket does go such a long way .

I am ecstatic that this is an Australian only idea and my delight when I saw some of the businesses participating  , well words can just NOT do it justice. My eyes burst when I saw Lord Of The Fries on the participating list of  business’s. They serve truly delicious food but I find them to be very expensive on a student budget but thankfully this card will now directly help me out.

Being new to veganism , I haven’t really seen these other stores listed but I will be sure to check them out . This card will all make our lives a little bit easier on tighter budgets and allow us to save some of that truly hard earn cash whilst indulging ourselves on high quality Vegan products.

Be sure to check it out for yourselves!


http://www.vegancard.com.au/index.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment