Monday, March 11, 2013

SPA!



Todays modern life can be very stressful and recently I have discovered a good way to relieve myself from this stress. My Spa. I have found that I can easily allow myself to soak for a  period of time whilst gathering my thoughts as my body relaxes in the spa.

Whilst I was pumping the iron at gym , I overheard a conversation about the benefits of Spas. I’ve always believed spas are great for curing sore muscles from after the gym and that’s probably the main reason I use it, to relieve my body & mind of stress from today’s modern life. Though it’s only when researching some facts  I have found out that spas are great.

My body suffers a lot of “wear n tear” from being very active and always on the move everyday , from 6am starts I am normally off to the gym for an hour or I find myself at work for 5 hour shifts in the morning where I am always on my feet. Normally later on the afternoon I find myself at either school or more work and when I finally arrive at home, I am exhausted. A dip in the spa helps dilate blood flow through the muscles (as stated in the above paragraph) and when the jets & blower on , the blood flow increases even more. Relieving most stressful aches and pains which can wear you down.

Suddenly my eyes lit up as I scrolled the net and found that spas help cellulite loss. Spas and hot tubs can help increase your heart rate and lower blood pressure. As well as toning the body it reduces fluid and swelling in the affected parts of your body

I think it’s fair to say with all that improved body wear , you can easily say that you will easily be feeling a lot less stressed about your life. My spa is probably where I spend the most time thinking about life, such as my activism,family,articles and so forth. It’s good to take time out once in a while for yourself, you really need it. Plus do you want to be some robot drone that is emotionless because feeling causes’ you too much stress?Yeah neither do I. It is proven that spa-use stimulates the release of endorphins, these are the hormone chemicals which make us J

I highly recommend getting in some spa or pool time when you can , I am currently averaging a two spas a day and one of those times I am normally reading a book (above water level obviously ) relaxing in my terrific backyard. It’s great to work hard people, but party harder and take some time out for yourselves!




Stayed tuned guys , I have some very interesting animal articles coming up , one that also loves to live in water , though I doubt you’d fit it into a spa!





No comments:

Post a Comment